Hair loss is a prominent problem for men and also for women. Most people lose anywhere from 50 to 100 strands of hair each day, according to the American Academy of Dermatology. On the days when hair is washed, a person can lose up to 250 strands.
People go crazy buying expensive hair products that promise to be the salvation for their bald-headed nightmare and some people even submit themselves to surgery to get hair implanted on their heads, but the solution is way more easy that you could ever imagine.
One of the most effective ways of stopping hair loss and making new hair grow is using Castor Oil. This wonder of nature possess a special and one of a kind chemical composition. These magical composition consists in a lot of fatty acids and triglyceride. They’re the ones in charge of giving the oil its amazing healing potential.
It contains a lot of Omega- 6, minerals, proteins and Vitamin E, it has antibacterial and anti fungal properties that make it beneficial against follliculitus, dandruff and scalp infections¹.
About 90% of Castor Oil is made of ricinoleic acid which is said to help balance the scalp’s pH and can also help replace the scalp’s natural oils and undo some of the damage of harsh chemical hair products. The oil traps the moisture of the hair and prevents it from becoming dry, besides all of this, Castor Oil is also proved to:
● Help your hair grow again and stop hair loss.
● Makes your hair look darker.
● Prevents split ends.
● Treat dandruff and moisturize your dry scalp.
● Moisturizes the hair and makes it shine and look richer.
● Prevents problems such as folliculitis, ringworm, and piedra.
Now, all you need to do to start with the Castor Oil treatment and feel the amazing benefits is to follow these simple steps:
1. Mix the Castor oil with any other oil, like coconut or olive oil, do it in a 50-50%.
2. You can use your very own set of fingers to do this step (unless you have an issue with oily fingers). Use your fingers or a brush to start putting it into your scalp using circular motions. This circular massage upgrades the blood circulation and stimulates your hair to grow.
3. Divide your hair into sections and apply the oil to each section until all your hair is all
4. Wrap your hair in a towel or shower cap and leave it to rest for at least two to eight hours. Leaving it on for a long period of time will help the oil to get deep into the follicles and hydrate your scalp and hair.
5. Wash your hair as always using shampoo and conditioner. Make sure you get all of the oil out of your hair (it gets weird looking if you don’t)
To see better results out of this treatment, you should do it at least twice a week. But it’s better if you do it three or four times a week for several weeks. You can also add some rosemary essential oil because it also stimulate hair growth².